Feeling a little heavy after Thanksgiving week? As with any process, it is important to look at any given situation through the lens of the Panca Kosa model or the five layers of the subtle body. Here are a few steps you can take to get back on track.
- Schedule your exercise routine for the upcoming week such as booking your fitness classes ahead of time. By doing so it will hold you accountable to show up and show out.
- Stock your kitchen with healthy, whole foods to nourish your body. You will want fibrous fruits and nourishing vegetables to help with detoxification.
- Review your calendar and see what deadlines may be soon approaching as we near the end of 2023. Finish strong!
- Do a journaling session to reflect on all the wonderful things that happened this past month. As well as any challenges that you faced and meditate on what you can learn from those experiences. Takeaways are key to reflections.
- Finally, evaluate ways in which you can enhance your relationships with family, friends, colleagues, and any other communities you are a part of. Ask yourself how you can contribute to something larger than yourself. Do not be afraid to push yourself beyond your limits!
I hope this helps. Wishing you all a lighter week ahead!